Cab & chassis – Body built to your request.
The 2019 Hino 195 crew cab was designed on a 19,500 lbs. GVWR chassis to provide class-leading payload capability. The four door, six person crew cab configuration is powered by Hino’s 5.1 litre turbo-diesel engine rated at 210 horsepower with 440 lbs. of torque. It is mated to a 6-speed fully automatic transmission for efficient and reliable performance. Hino offers an impressive list of standard features including an exclusive driver’s magnetic suspension seat in a 6-passenger cab designed to accommodate drivers up to 6’6″ tall. The Hino 195 Crew Cab also meets current EPA2010 emission regulations by utilizing a selective catalytic reduction system.
- Air conditioning
- Tilt & telescopic steering column with lock
- Power windows
- Power door locks with keyless entry
- Power and heated outer rearview mirrors
- Convex mirror (2)
- Driver’s seat ‐ high‐back seat with magnetic suspension
- Cruise control
- Exhaust brake
- Glow plug cold weather starting aid
- 1000W/120V engine block heater